What's the deal with Vaja?

Luckykelleyk

Gold
Jan 12, 2008
Denver, CO
Okay so I really really want a dark purple iPhone case. Vaja used to have a color called "violet".

I have been trying to get a hold of them via email for weeks with no response.
Has anyone ever 1. gotten a case in this color or 2. Have a phone number that I can call them at (since they don't have one on their website). Thanks!
If I didn't want this case so badly I wouldn't even do businesss with them because they have ignored me, but oh well.

Last edited by a moderator:

depthnerd

Feb 16, 2008
I emailed them 3 weeks ago, and I just got a response maybe two or three days ago. Unfortunately, by that time I was over about buying a case and just suck with incase.

Also, if you get this case you should ship me your incase one. :D

Luckykelleyk

Gold
Jan 12, 2008
Denver, CO
I emailed them 3 weeks ago, and I just got a response maybe two or three days ago. Unfortunately, by that time I was over about buying a case and just suck with incase.

Also, if you get this case you should ship me your incase one. :D
Haha the incase one looks nice huh? I don't know, I like to have options ;)

depthnerd

Feb 16, 2008
Think of it as a husband - you get one forever. :D Then, once you leave him - if you decide to - he goes to a loving person.

incase = husband.
me = loving person.

Marianne

Zealot
Jul 16, 2007
Massachusetts
marianneschultz.com
as much as i love vaja cases too, i haven't found them to be the most responsive via email either...

as far as a phone number for them goes, have you tried an online yellow pages for argentina? i did a quick search on this one and found some entries for Vaja SA (SA is like the Inc. abbreviation for companies, i believe). good luck!

Luckykelleyk

Gold
Jan 12, 2008
Denver, CO
Think of it as a husband - you get one forever. :D Then, once you leave him - if you decide to - he goes to a loving person.

incase = husband.
me = loving person.
Wait, remember I am too "blonde" to understand analogies like this, are you saying that you want my husband? Because I have to marry him first :p

Luckykelleyk

Gold
Jan 12, 2008
Denver, CO
as much as i love vaja cases too, i haven't found them to be the most responsive via email either...

as far as a phone number for them goes, have you tried an online yellow pages for argentina? i did a quick search on this one and found some entries for Vaja SA (SA is like the Inc. abbreviation for companies, i believe). good luck!
Have you ever called them? I have a feeling that they don't have their number on their website for a reason, im worried if I track them down and harass them by phone they may not want to help me ;)

Marianne

Zealot
Jul 16, 2007
Massachusetts
marianneschultz.com
Have you ever called them? I have a feeling that they don't have their number on their website for a reason, im worried if I track them down and harass them by phone they may not want to help me ;)
nope, i've never called them myself. i understand what you're saying - i could envision that someone there could easily get irritated with a phone call when they apparently try to funnel everything through email. but, there's probably no harm in trying - it should be a question they can answer very quickly.

do you speak spanish? i'm sure they have folks who speak english, but if you speak spanish (or have a fluent friend who can call for you), that would probably help a lot...

Luckykelleyk

Gold
Jan 12, 2008
Denver, CO
nope, i've never called them myself. i understand what you're saying - i could envision that someone there could easily get irritated with a phone call when they apparently try to funnel everything through email. but, there's probably no harm in trying - it should be a question they can answer very quickly.

do you speak spanish? i'm sure they have folks who speak english, but if you speak spanish (or have a fluent friend who can call for you), that would probably help a lot...
Hmm well I understand a little spanish but I do have a fluent friend. I will wait another week and then try....

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
Wait, remember I am too "blonde" to understand analogies like this, are you saying that you want my husband? Because I have to marry him first :p
hahaha I just took a drink of my Monster when I was reading this and laughed so hard I spit it all over my screen. good thing it's a crappy work computer and not my MacBook.

Luckykelleyk

Gold
Jan 12, 2008
Denver, CO
hahaha I just took a drink of my Monster when I was reading this and laughed so hard I spit it all over my screen. good thing it's a crappy work computer and not my MacBook.
Haha, yeah that would be a tragedy! I really want to say something about the sticky mess, but I might get in trouble ;)

Luckykelleyk

Gold
Jan 12, 2008
Denver, CO
SO ANYWAYS..... I have some good news and some bad news. Good news is that she wrote me back, in the same day, which is pretty amazing. Bad news is that she was totally worthless, and no help at all. She was basically like "its not offered thats why its not on the color selection chart" No sh*t, thats why I said "I will pay more to special order it etc, etc etc. Which she didn't reply too. Anyways, I like the vibrant green color. Any thoughts?

depthnerd

Feb 16, 2008
SO ANYWAYS..... I have some good news and some bad news. Good news is that she wrote me back, in the same day, which is pretty amazing. Bad news is that she was totally worthless, and no help at all. She was basically like "its not offered thats why its not on the color selection chart" No sh*t, thats why I said "I will pay more to special order it etc, etc etc. Which she didn't reply too. Anyways, I like the vibrant green color. Any thoughts?
That's more sexy than a pygmy elephant.

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Okay so I really really want a dark purple iPhone case. Vaja used to have a color called "violet" pictured below

I have been trying to get a hold of them via email for weeks with no response.
Has anyone ever 1. gotten a case in this color or 2. Have a phone number that I can call them at (since they don't have one on their website). Thanks!
If I didn't want this case so badly I wouldn't even do businesss with them because they have ignored me, but oh well.
Dark purple? You are such a girl! :laugh2: