What's the last product that had you this excited?

Knowsall

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
When I get my iPhone I will leave the everything iPhone window running so I don't forget to enjoy bragging/happiness/satisfaction with u guys

Ranged30

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
As a windows user, I was pretty excited about Vista in January. I bought it on the first day it was released too.
So apparently it will take the iPhone for you to see the light about how much better OSX is...:cool:

Ranged30

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
Well, I was really geeked about the sidebar and gadgets. They looks so much better on Vista than the ones that had been running on XP. Don't get me wrong. XP is still probably the best choice at this point. Vista still has some maturing to do before it will be as good as it should be.
For a matter of record Mac OSX is THE best choice!

And to answer the original question... I was this excited about getting my new Infiniti G35 Coupe.

serraghost

Bronze
May 30, 2007
Mine had to be getting my Dain's Ring 10 in Everquest when it meant something and you needed the help of 50 of your friends to achieve it and it was the 2nd one to be gotten on the server (and maybe my epic bow in WOW, but so many people beat me to it).
But putting the virtual world of Evercrack aside, I'd say nothing really compares and I salute Apple for the way they've kept us die hards clawing at every scrap they will give us. I think the fact that he announced it but it still had to go through the approvals is what's made us wanting more. We've seen it, but since we can't get it yet, it makes us want it more, and once it's finally out, we won't want to wait another minute for it as we feel we've waited long enough.

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
Okay, we've got roughly 8 days to kill, so I figured this would be an interesting topic. What was the last product that got you this excited? It can be anything... a PS3, a new that was being released, anything. How does that compare with your excitement level surrounding the iPhone?
I would say PSP. I was counting the days and saving and saving.

Saiko

Bronze
Jun 3, 2007
Besides my new 07 WRX... I don't think I've been this excited for a product, ever.

timschizzle

Bronze
May 22, 2007
I'm gonna have to go ahead and say halo 3.... which I am still waiting for.... but the beta was amazing...

at least i got to taste it beforehand.... but now im just that much more anxious to get it on september 25th, where i will be camping out... again... for the 3rd time this year..... wii.....iPhone....Halo3

thinkart

Bronze
Jun 16, 2007
Mid-MO
1 more possibility might scratch the surface (but not on the iPhone since its scratch proof...hahaha). it hasn't happened yet, but im really excited about Indiana Jones' 4th movie in 08.

meyer1son

Jun 21, 2007
Well this is my first post. Great forum by the way! Well when they finally came out with an aluminum frame for the Yamaha wr 250 I couldn't wait till a dealer in my area got the new dirt bikes in. It was a long wait and well worth it. I handles like a dream :laugh2:

shift_2kmaxima

Bronze
Jun 9, 2007
It would have to be my macbook, and just waiting everyday till it was delivered to my door...and Apple is so freaken cool, instead of being like 7 days (from China) i got it in about 3 days..... I was the happiest dude ever, the postman woke me up with a door bell, I got up, only wearing boxers nothing else, he looked at me lil weirdly lol, i was like 'do I have to sign anything" he goes "yeah rite here" i was like "thanks a lot sir" he is like "enjoy"
hahaha

i was so happy on that day :)

RevRoy

Bronze
Jun 14, 2007
My macbook pro.I remember telling my boss I was going to make the switch but had to wait for the intel chips. So I waited about a year to get it. And now the iPhone has had me in wait mode again. the suspense is killing me.;)