What's the last product that had you this excited?

joe

Gold
May 5, 2007
i get pretty excited everytime the new college football comes out. but i don't know if i have been this excited in a while. ive waited in line for every console to come out since the super nes. ive waited in line for every major title to come out for any console. but im on my phone the majority of everyday, so i think is probably the most anticipated item in my life so far...
Oh yes! Football season! I get very geared up for NFL training camp, preseason, and the first primetime game. :laugh2:

ahactor

Bronze
Apr 4, 2007
Hickland, OH
hhaha yeah some people i have talked to at my church thinks its crazy to spend that much on a phone hahaha but its just money and its something i want... its my hobby in a way getting new gadgets lol. as long as the iPhone doesn't get in the way of God im good.
Yeah, my parents are constantly challenging me on that fact, and checking that I am not coveting one. So, I decided that if I am going to spend $600 on a phone, I should do something for God first. I've said that I will not be able to get one on time, because of personal reasons, but I haven't said what those are. To be exact, there is a family in my church that is struggling, and their car AND computer just broke down. So, I went to my parents, and asked them if they would double what I gave. So, I am giving them $300 anonymously by putting it in their church mailbox, and my parents will give $300. $300 + $300 = cost of the 8gig iPhone that I want to get. So, I am basically using $600 for God before myself. So, hopefully before August I will be able to get one. =]

RevRoy

Bronze
Jun 14, 2007
Yeah, my parents are constantly challenging me on that fact, and checking that I am not coveting one. So, I decided that if I am going to spend $600 on a phone, I should do something for God first. I've said that I will not be able to get one on time, because of personal reasons, but I haven't said what those are. To be exact, there is a family in my church that is struggling, and their car AND computer just broke down. So, I went to my parents, and asked them if they would double what I gave. So, I am giving them $300 anonymously by putting it in their church mailbox, and my parents will give $300. $300 + $300 = cost of the 8gig iPhone that I want to get. So, I am basically using $600 for God before myself. So, hopefully before August I will be able to get one. =]
I applaud you for such a great sacrifice:laugh2:

JOLLYWOG

Bronze
Jun 24, 2007
Probably the Cinema HD display that I bought last year.

I initially bought the 30" but found out later that I had to have a special graphics card for it that had to be ordered. Woulda cost me an extra $500. I didn't have time to wait for it so I returned it and went down to the 23".

tadrewcook

Bronze
Jun 22, 2007
Honolulu, HI
Probably the Wii.

I'm not much of a gamer. I play the occasional Madden here and there, and I've owned pretty much every system at some point in time (aside from the 360 and PS3). But when the Wii was announced, I had to get one, and it has probably been one of the best "entertainment" purchases I've made in a long time.

tadrewcook

Bronze
Jun 22, 2007
Honolulu, HI
Hey, it's ok to be a little different once in a while now!

Besides, how often do you see a poop brown-colored digital music player? I do everyday!

itrush07

Nov 29, 2007
PS3 and WII, i've been testing some of these really cool gadgets, it makes me unwind a little!