What's the lowest plan for an iPhone?

LegendAmI

Sep 14, 2008
Rhode Island
Is the iPhone 3G monthly payment (for AT&T) really that much? How much is the lowest plan? I am considering getting an iPhone, but I am not 'made of money'. Any help is appreciated. :)

Marianne

Zealot
Jul 16, 2007
Massachusetts
marianneschultz.com
Welcome to EiC!

Your best resource would be AT&T's site - here is their page with all of the iPhone 3G plan information...

Last edited by a moderator:

LegendAmI

Sep 14, 2008
Rhode Island
Welcome to EiC!

Your best resource would be AT&T's site - here is their page with all of the iPhone 3G plan information...
Thanks! I was looking for a page like that, but I hadn't dug deep enough on their site.

Marianne

Zealot
Jul 16, 2007
Massachusetts
marianneschultz.com
Thanks! I was looking for a page like that, but I hadn't dug deep enough on their site.
No problem!

The 3G iPhone plans can be discounted if your employer or school has set up a discount program with AT&T - you may want to check into this as well. To find out if you are eligible for a discount, enter your work or school email address on this page (look in the middle on the right side of the page).

Wiggo

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
Memphis
Thanks for the tip, Macgirl! According to that site, I get an unstated discount that will appear on my bill in one or two billing cycles. Now I just have to wait two months to find out what it is.

But while I was investigating, I discovered I get 10% off on hardware at the Apple Store with my employee ID, so even if AT&T only gives me 2% off, it's still a win in the long run, so again, thanks!