What's with the GIANT font size?

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
Why do we have to have such a large front all of a sudden?

Horse type -- no bueno!
In the meantime, while we wait for the state of flux to settle down, we can shrink the font (along with everything else in the browser window) from the View menu by zooming out:

Screen Shot 2014-11-20 at 2.08.58 PM.png

Last edited:

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
I hope the color used as the background for quoted material is also in a state of flux. It's just a little bit difficult to tell where the quoted material ends and the reply begins. :D

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
@chris Also, for some reason the New Posts button disappears frequently (portrait mode on mobile) and I have to go to my eiC bookmark page and reload the forum to get the new posts button back or go into landscape mode. Please add New Posts as a permanent button on the main page of the forum. Thanks.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
@chris Also, for some reason the New Posts button disappears frequently (portrait mode on mobile) and I have to go to my eiC bookmark page and reload the forum to get the new posts button back. Please add New Posts as a permanent button on the main page of the forum. Thanks.
Desktop or iPhone template?*

*Nevermind, I need to read before writing.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
It's a permanent option in landscape mode, but not portrait. It used to be permanent in portrait. I never use my phone in landscape mode on safari.

No option for new posts:
image.jpg

Option for new posts:
image.jpg

Other times it does show up and the option is there:
image.jpg

Last edited:

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I must be on my own, I prefer to view everything in a desktop template :)
I prefer a mobile template on mobile and a desktop template on my computer. I don't like forum apps. The mobile template is carrying over to the deskop and is does look to mobile-ish. I wonder if there is another template we can choose for desktop? I don't see one.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
I prefer a mobile template on mobile and a desktop template on my computer. I don't like forum apps. The mobile template is carrying over to the deskop and is does look to mobile-ish. I wonder if there is another template we can choose for desktop? I don't see one.
I change User-Agents so everything renders as desktop, just my preference.