What's Worse ?

Bitewound

Evangelist
Gold
Sep 7, 2007
Biteyland NYC
Waiting for tracking #'s and updates or trying to download and install IOS 5 ?
I'm going with IOS 5 -i have 2 more items that need updating lol at least i now know where my new iPhone is and when it's going to get here. :D

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Waiting for tracking #'s and updates or trying to download and install IOS 5 ?
I'm going with IOS 5 -i have 2 more items that need updating lol at least i now know where my new iPhone is and when it's going to get here. :D
waiting for a tracking number. there's money involved there, iOS5, whatever happens I'll find the solution, the arrival of the new phone it's not up to me, I hate that.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
This week is the premiere of the new season of the walking dead. That's what it feels like right now. Ugh.
Didn't realize this. Time to go set up a season pass.

The money is on Friday's wait, now that my iPad 2 is safely restoring to iOS 5. Then again, there is still the loose ends of the Mac OS 10.7.2 update.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Updated my MBP, now it's taking forever for the ipad2 download -at least i'm not obsessing and checking UPS :D
See I don't get that, if you have a tracking number what's the obsession with checking it every 5 minutes, you're getting it soon.
All I have is a thank you card from AT&T and how the appreciated my order, oh, ok!

Bitewound

Evangelist
Gold
Sep 7, 2007
Biteyland NYC
Well i wasn't checking it every 5 minutes, but i was waiting for them to leave China. The tracking #'s came 24 hours apart and 1 is in Anchorage and i think the other one might actually be there too, but hasn't been scanned yet. They could actually be in Louisville for all i know lol.