What's wrong with my home screen? ;)

Girdler

Contributor
Bronze
Aug 1, 2012
We're all just so use to seeing a "Cydia" icon that it's easy to look over, I'm sure. Ha.

Girdler

Contributor
Bronze
Aug 1, 2012
Sharunda Love it. Glad to have it, especially since I think I'm going to go back to working from Apple again next month.

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
Girdler Is your volume high when you record a video? Do you have statc and or hissing sounds when you listen to the playback of your video?

I ask because I'm on my 2nd iPhone 5 about to get a third. My first one the Mic didn't work and the video recorded no sound. The speaker didn't work because people couldnt hear me. I got it swapped out and now this one has a low volume and there is static and hissing when you playt he video back.

Is this a defect or is this how the iPhone 5 performs when recording and playing back video? Or should it be crisp, clear and loud?

Girdler

Contributor
Bronze
Aug 1, 2012
Sharunda thanks. Will be going back to phone's though. Where I work now I only do chats, which will be a change of pace, but a good one none-the-less. Will have to take a hiatus from here, as far as helping people goes.

Girdler

Contributor
Bronze
Aug 1, 2012
Sharunda I don't have any issues with my phone at all. I've gotten the lines on the keyboard like users were stating, but only like once and it didn't happen again. The video works great and the video doesn't have any sound issues during playback. Not sure what could be going on with yours.

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
Girdler Thanks for that info. It's good to know that you have a perfect iPhone 5. Now I know that I am not crazy and mine should be sounding better than it does. I'm getting another replacement ASAP. I paid good money for it, it should work.

Happy for your change in your work. (y) Sad you can't be in here more. (n) Come to visit us as often as you can. you never know what kind of shinanigans we'll be up to in here. :D

Girdler

Contributor
Bronze
Aug 1, 2012
Sharunda Always read to keep up to date on what is going on in the forums, even before becoming a member. I'd keep getting replacements until you get one that you can't find an issue with(there's always something). Still got another month until I get that job though, so you're stuck with me until then.

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
IllusionEntity Sorry to break in on your thread! I didn't mean to do that. As I'm reading the posts, I see that it was rude. Please forgive my intrusion. Just was trying to get a hold of Girdler while I had the chance. Still it was rude. I'm very sorry.:oops:

Good luck and congrats on being a Beta Tester for and IOS6 jailbreak. That is HUGE, as there seems to be none officially out now.

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
Sharunda Always read to keep up to date on what is going on in the forums, even before becoming a member. I'd keep getting replacements until you get one that you can't find an issue with(there's always something). Still got another month until I get that job though, so you're stuck with me until then.
Girdler Thanks again! I will keep trying until I get one that is perfect. You're right, there is always something. I will have to keep pressing until I get the perfect iPhone 5 I should have been sent on 9/21! LOL!

We don't mind being stuck with you for another month. You're worth it! Just wish you could stick around, but work has a way of coming before everything! (n)

Girdler

Contributor
Bronze
Aug 1, 2012
Sharunda Especially if I get to work from home haha.