What's Your Favorite App Time Killing App?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Jan 4, 2010
Dallas, TX
I'm never really killing time, I always try to make the most efficient use of it. When I can. ;)

While I'm standing in line, or otherwise trying to make the most of down time, I typically use my banking app to balance my checkbook app, catch up with WWF, check in on eiC and my social media feeds, scan my email inbox, refresh my shopping and "stuff I'm expecting in the mail" lists in my notes app, and stuff like that.

Sorry to disappoint, but I really don't have a go to app for such situations. The way I look at it, the more I can clear from my schedule while mobile and standing in line or sitting at a red light (just kidding, I don't whip my iPhone out at a red light, but I know someone who does :D ) leaves me more minutes for more important things once I'm at home sitting in front of the TV and the Mac.

bballrob

Genius
Gold
Oct 11, 2009
Alaska
When I'm sitting on the pot I'll read a book or play some Vegas Blackjack.

Or I'll take a picture for The toilet picture thread.

Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Five Dice. It's a Yahtzee game that came out in the very early days of the App Store (no longer available). I play it when standing in line, trying to fall asleep, almost anywhere I have time to kill.

daydreamer

Nov 27, 2015
If to speak about game apps, most of all I like Monument Valley, and as far as I know it's now free for a limited time. Otherwise I kill time in social networks or just surf the internet

gzll

Dec 5, 2015
Is there someone who plays with Tap Company: Startup in Miami? I need help/advice. In the description, they say that something surprising will happen in the game, but I still haven't reached that part of the story. Is there someone who already did? When will it happen? How is it like? Is it worth it to continue playing it?