• Pop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
Jul 6, 2007
Marietta, GA
about.me
What kind of music do you listen to? My favorite is Alternative mostly, I also really like rock a lot, and a little bit of pop (depending on the band). I generally love ALL music though. I used to only not like rap/r*b and country (I hated those actually) but now I really like rap/r&b and am starting to like country too.

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
what category is this?

Taking Back Sunday, Emery, Scary Kids Scaring Kids, The Fall of Troy, Vampire Weekend, Silverstein, A Change of Pace, The Devil Wears Prada, The Number Twelve Looks Like You, The Academy Is..., Alesana, Alkaline Trio, The Almost, Armor For Sleep, As Cities Burn, As Tall As Lions, The Audition, Band Marino, Billy Talent, The Blood Brothers, Brand New, Chiodos, Circa Survive, Dashboard Confessional, Dead Poetic, Death Cab For Cutie, Finch, The Fray, From First To Last, Halifax, Hellogoodbye, Jimmy Eat World, Jonezetta, Journey, Kids In The Way, The Killers, The Kooks, Minus The Bear, Portugal The Man, Saosin, Senses Fail, Shiny Toy Guns, Story Of The Year, Sugarcult, Third Eye Blind, Play Radio Play!, Underoath

ignore all of the links, it's from my facebook.
these are just bands that i listen to by choice. meaning they're on my iPod and i listen to the CDs regularly.

i also like classic rock, rap, pop, hiphop, and 80's music. my music is eclectic. if i like it, i'll listen.

Last edited by a moderator:

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
i'm a pretty big fan of good music... never really got into bad music for some reason.

Jul 6, 2007
Marietta, GA
about.me
I like a bunch of those bands too. Bands like Taking Back Sunday, Vampire Weekend, The Audition (all great bands) are considered Alternative, which is why i love them.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
My favorite group is currently Coldplay, along with Alternative as far as genres go, but I switch around. However, I cannot stand Rap or Country.

- John

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
the blues ( howlin Wolf, Buddy Guy, BB King, Muddy Waters, Albert and Freddie King, Otis Rush, etc)and old school R&B (Curtis Mayfield, Sam Cooke, James Brown, eddie Floyd, the Staple Singers, The Soul Children, Booker T & the MGs, etc) A little modern Jazz (thelonious Monk, Miles Davis, Weather Report, Count Bassie, the Duke, Nat King Cole, etc) and a little rock (Jimi, Derek and the Dominoes, Blind Faith, The Cream, Ten Years After, Mountain, John Mayall and the Bluesbreakers, etc).

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
country/rock/alternative/blues/jazz and bar room karaoke (after a few beers)