What's your favorite case?

spud2007

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
I have the belkin holster case and just wanted to know what your opinions were on a good case to purchase.

jda182

Bronze
Jun 16, 2007
ive got a dlo jam jacket, pretty cool its a rubber case and has a place to hold your headphones on the back of it. but like all cases it adds bulk and decreases the sexiness of it

jimwarden

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
Case

Just returned my Belkin clear case today for a full refund from AT&T. It let dirt in and was kind of flimsy. I will try to find an InCase or something similar.
Going naked until then. My Wrangler cargo shorts have an extra pocket, that is just big enough for the iPhone.

Jim

Britna

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
I have a Belkin Slimfit case.

I love it, it's great. :cool:

tharmsen

Silver
Jul 5, 2007
I just bought this one from the Apple store today.

http://www.griffintechnology.com/products/elansnapin/

So far it's ok. It holds the iPhone pretty securely, but it's hard to get out for answering calls. If you grip it tightly to pull it out, you mash the volume button(s). It doesn't do anything when the phone is locked, but I don't like applying that much pressure to them.

While it's in the holster you can access all the buttons but the camera lense is covered.

stiphone

Bronze
Jul 10, 2007
Tucson, Arizona
I just bought the incase rubber skin from Apple store and I love it. It feels good in my palm and it has a pretty good friction on the back. I normally place it on my dashboard when I'm driving and it can hold it's position pretty well. For screen protection, I've just ordered the power support crystal film and still waiting for it to arrive. My Apple stores in the entire state of Arizona is sold out of that.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
I just bought the incase rubber skin from Apple store and I love it. It feels good in my palm and it has a pretty good friction on the back. I normally place it on my dashboard when I'm driving and it can hold it's position pretty well. For screen protection, I've just ordered the power support crystal film and still waiting for it to arrive. My Apple stores in the entire state of Arizona is sold out of that.
You ride with it on the dash! That's a brave man.:eek:

tharmsen

Silver
Jul 5, 2007
my pocket. no cases for me.
Until you get a big ugly sracth or two, then you might change your mind... But then it willl be too late as the damage will already be done. ;)

Quake97

Silver
Jul 10, 2007
Philly Burbs
My Incase should be at home today. I'm usually a nekkid phone user, but I'm so afraid of dropping the iPhone that I need something. We'll see, I may switch to a holster case for my pocket since I'm also a dock junkie.

Joe

jbaraga

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
www.baraga.me
I still haven't seen a case I like on the market. The InCase is probably the closest I've found, but I haven't had any luck finding a black one, and IMO, the red and grey ones look cheesy.

The phone has only been out for what, a couple weeks? I'm sure something will come along sooner or later that I'll be happy with. I'm not in a huge rush. I'm just being careful with my iPhone for now.

spud2007

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
someone mentioned the crystal film protector for the LCD is that worth getting

gannon145

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
Melbourne, FL
Had the Belkin case until I too noticed the scratches. Running no case at the moment until I see something that has a slim profile and a clip. I just get so scared because people are still coming up to me asking to see it and I HATE handing an unprotected phone to people. Especially when they do that "fake almost drop" crap. I just give them the get the hell out of here look.

havrek

Jul 2, 2007
Had the Belkin case until I too noticed the scratches. Running no case at the moment until I see something that has a slim profile and a clip. I just get so scared because people are still coming up to me asking to see it and I HATE handing an unprotected phone to people. Especially when they do that "fake almost drop" crap. I just give them the get the hell out of here look.
What Belkin case were you using that scratched it?