What's Your Favorite Feature On Your Apple Watch?

iErik

Zealot
Gold
Oct 27, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
I love being able to raise my wrist and tell Siri to add eggs, milk or whatever to the grocery list when I'm in the middle of cooking and my phone is no where in sight.

Tru7h__07

Dec 26, 2014
Tennessee, USA
I like it when I dictate a message and it shows the "thinking" dial for roughly a millennia.

Excuse the sarcasm, sorry, haha. I haven't really had the greatest experience with my watch. I don't use it for fitness and it usually is honestly slow. I normally have 0 problems with ANY of my Apple product, but the watch is a different story.

I like it when I dictate a message and it shows the "thinking" dial for roughly a millennia.

Excuse the sarcasm, sorry, haha. I haven't really had the greatest experience with my watch. I don't use it for fitness and it usually is honestly slow. I normally have 0 problems with ANY of my Apple product, but the watch is a different story.
I get that, totally. I seldom have that problem when dictating, but some apps just wont load, I just get that 'thinking' spinner. Happens a lot with Runkeeper, some weather apps, and several others. It's a major failure, so un-Apple.

GolfnCPA

Sep 19, 2012
My favorite feature of the Apple Watch, if you consider this a feature, is the fact that I can limit my notifications and tailor them to only what I need to know during the work day. The important stuff, which is subjective to each person. Can go an entire workday without removing my phone from my pocket.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk