What's your favorite iPhone battery charging device or case

1. chris

chris Administrator Administrator

So what do you do for more power? Is it a Mophie case or many a NewTrent? Some other battery charging device?

I ordered a NewTrent a few years back. At the time, I didn't think I would ever use it. It was a good deal, so pulled the trigger. Now I'm finding it invaluable. Hurricanes, Apple launches and CES. This thing comes in handy. I'm thinking that I'll add a battery (AAA) based charger to my arsenal.

What's your go to iPhone battery charging device? What's working for you?
  2. Europa

Europa Genius Senior Moderator

I use a New Trent iGeek at home and I keep a Mophie powerstation mini in my purse.
  3. Avatar

Sponsored Advertisement

4. EverythingApple

EverythingApple Evangelist Gold

Bite your tongue!

I have an APC Backups Pro 1000 for that. Not mobile, but it works. lol
  5. mango44

mango44 Member Bronze

I got a Ravpower one around Christmas time when they were having a deal. 10,000 mah on Amazon for $30. Hmm strange, went to get the link to show you guys and it turns out the company labeled it wrong and it's now 10,400 mah instead of 10,000. Looks like I got more than what I thought I paid for.

Had it for about a month with no issues yet. I used this once during my snowboarding trip since my phone tends to die faster up in the mountains and it worked like a charm. I fully charged it before I left for the mountains and it seems I only used up 1/4 of the battery during my entire trip which was about 2 charges. Great size too. I thought it would be super heavy but it's actually not heavy at all. Maybe about the weight of 2 iPhones4s and just a little thicker. I'm really impressed with this and how I don't have to worry about needing to charge my phone where there is no outlets. I'll be going on a flight soon so I'm glad I can use my ipad without having to worry about the battery draining. Think the only thing I didn't like about this is that I had to provide my own 30 pin Apple cord but I guess that's ok. The main function works great. (y)

[​IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Redbull2000

Redbull2000 Member Bronze

Seidio surface case.

Sent using iCafe app
  7. imutter

imutter Genius Gold

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2013
  8. MyRichLife

MyRichLife Zealot Gold

When I travel I take my Mophie Powerstation Pro with me on the road when I need to charge my iPhone 5.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Leo Renard

Leo Renard Zealot Silver

Just got a Mophie juice pack for my iPhone 5, my phone won't even start dying until the next day, I freaking love it!

Sent using iCafe app
  10. Jennifer Chesney

Jennifer Chesney New Member

I am happy i came across this post! My iPhone has been dying CONSTANTLY at work. I know i use it throughout an 8 hour work day for music but it shouldn't die that fast. I am def going to look into purchasing a Mophie in the near future.
  11. Chancellor

Chancellor Member Bronze

Has anyone ever tried the "fake" mophies? I already have the helium but thought about trying a fake mophie (different colors), I just want to see that people have tried them and didn't need to get his/her phone exchanged immediately after lol.
  12. Europa

Europa Genius Senior Moderator

No, but I have a coworker who had one. It stopped working after a few months. There's no way I'd use a Chinese knockoff battery case on my phone. There's no quality control and the potential for problems is too high. At best, it's not going to last as long. At worst, it might even shock you while you're holding it up to your head.
  13. Chancellor

Chancellor Member Bronze

Ty for info, def no reason to buy if they die quickly :-(, will have to stick to the helium.
  14. dalviser

dalviser New Member

Chinese knockoff battery case would be cheap, I always buy from china online store: newfrog
  15. Anna Harris

Anna Harris New Member

I have a regular charger that came along with my iPhone 4S. Is there any better option to charge my iPhone ?
  16. danimaaal

danimaaal New Member

Dark energy reservoir, I found them on Kickstarter (favorite website) It's a power cell device for gadgets its got like 8000 mah