What's your favorite NBA team?

KeKe

Bronze
Dec 26, 2007
so far my fave team is the Boston celtics. They are on a great run, only 3 losts that's fantastic. I know they'll be a force to reckon with during the nba finals if they keep it up.

KeKe

Bronze
Dec 26, 2007
I agree lakers would be in my top 5. But I would have to say only if Kobe stays. He brings amazing excitement to the team. Especially with them crazy moves he does, he's spectacular!

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
I agree lakers would be in my top 5. But I would have to say only if Kobe stays. He brings amazing excitement to the team. Especially with them crazy moves he does, he's spectacular!
He loves Mike Jordan. And he just broke a record the last game youngest to reach 20,000 points. Are you in LA?

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Celtics all the way.

BTW - I suppose the title of theis thread was supposed to be "Whats your fave NBS team"? Instead of gave?

- John

KeKe

Bronze
Dec 26, 2007
Yup the NY Knicks will probably be getting a new coach since all the fans want Isiah fired haha. And I actually thought they had a chance this season... sigh :(

KeKe

Bronze
Dec 26, 2007
Yup true. The Magic are doing quite good this year. I just love the way Dwight Howard plays. He definitely plays big and works hard. He improved a lot this season I think.