What's your favorite Olympic event?

Cjvdh

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2009
York, PA
www.twitter.com
Just wanted to see what everyone likes during the Olympic games.

Personally I like the Freestyle skiing, Snowboarding, Bobsled

What I don't like Figure skating, Cross country skiing

What are your guys favorite?

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Well first off I'll admit to being a serious Olympaholic. I really can't get enough... even the most boring events I have to catch, and I'll get a little bit depressed when they're over (yeah, I'm that bad).

But I like alpine and freestyle skiing, snowboarding and ski cross, luge and skeleton, and even a pairs figure skating (don't care for singles so much). Cross country skiing I just can't stand to watch... makes me tired. :eek:k:eek:k

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
I'm a huge Olympic fan. I like Alpine Skiing, Nordic Combined, and Figure Skating the most. I also enjoy watching Curling just because it is so different and a more obscure Olympic event. Also, I enjoy Ice Hockey especially since the USA is a contender for the gold.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
This is my first hi-def olympics and I'm not missing a moment. I'm fully aware most people do not enjoy the olympics as much as I do.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I know. Unlike coverage of the great majority of the Olympics on NBC. You would think that a struggling network set to lose $250 million on the Olympics would have aired arguably one of the most anticipated match-ups on NBC as opposed to MSNBC. But who knows, I'm not TV network executive.

dcom

Zealot
Gold
Aug 7, 2007
Suwanee, GA
Freestyle skiing. Those people amaze me.

What makes someone say to themselves “I think I’d like to ski down a hill, then launch myself off of another hill and do 3 or 4 twists and flips in the air, than land back on my skis.”?

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
Well first off I'll admit to being a serious Olympaholic. I really can't get enough... even the most boring events I have to catch, and I'll get a little bit depressed when they're over (yeah, I'm that bad).

But I like alpine and freestyle skiing, snowboarding and ski cross, luge and skeleton, and even a pairs figure skating (don't care for singles so much). Cross country skiing I just can't stand to watch... makes me tired. :eek:k:eek:k
i am like this as well, but only with the Summer Olympics. The winters just seem like a bunch of silly games that have nothing to do at all with the original spirit of the olympics. I mean they don't even have Seal Clubbing, for christ's sake. Of course, a lot of the stuff in the Summers are that way too, but at least you have the Track and Field, wrestling, boxing, swimming, the marathon, etc.

My favorites to watch are swimming, gymnastics, and of course...

f'k yeah.

iNinja

Zealot
Gold
Aug 8, 2008
UK
LMAO, that made me laugh.

Im much more into the summer Olympics than the winter ones too. I just love track and field.