What's your favorite Weather app?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Skuya65

Apr 12, 2015
South Dakota
What's your favorite weather app? I have quite a few , my favorite one is RadarScope...Storm...Weather Underground...BeWeather...Radius...and Dark Sky are the other ones I use.

Last edited by a moderator:

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
My go to app for weather is Dark Sky. However, I found that during the winter, the temperature was slightly lower than other apps. I've also been using Weather Underground for more in-depth weather forecasts. I have a hard time quitting Dark Sky.

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
BeWeather 2 is my fave. Very customizable. Great widget. It works like Weather Underground. Personal weather stations.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
I've been waiting for Radar Scope to go on sale. It's in my wish list and in AppShopper, which notifies me of any change. It doesn't appear they ever run it marked down. :(

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

Last edited by a moderator:

tudy

Bronze
Sep 6, 2007
Weather Underground is my main go to. Then I have about 7 others to compare data to... crazy, I know.

iPutz

Zealot
Silver
Nov 20, 2012
US Midwest
Being a biker, I have to pay close attention the weather because rain can really ruin your day on a motorcycle. I use a number of apps regularly but the one I use the most isn't an app at all. I saved the link to the NOAA weather graph page for my area to my home page. The info it displays is fully customizable and is displayed in a graph format that is very easy to read quickly. My app for radar images is NOAA RadarUS. The weather for the coming 30 days I get from the Accuweather-Weather for Life app. I'm not sure if the NOAA RadarUS Was a freebie or not but the others are.

diverdown

Contributor
Silver
Sep 12, 2007
NYC
I use Carrot Weather. It has a sarcastic robot voice and 21 secret locations that reveal themselves as you use the app (including Lars homestead on Tattoine and Mount Doom). swiping up gives you a detailed forecast.

~S

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I use Carrot Weather. It has a sarcastic robot voice and 21 secret locations that reveal themselves as you use the app (including Lars homestead on Tattoine and Mount Doom). swiping up gives you a detailed forecast.

~S
I might have to give this app a try. I noticed they now offer Apple Watch support.