What's your iPhone's name?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

neo_gr8est1

Bronze
Nov 27, 2007
Hello everyone...
I was thinking about what people would be naming their iPhones..Or do they even bother to?
Well i think naming it is important as it gives it some kind of identity...I have named mine Vulcan after the god of fire :)...
So people lets see what have you named your iPhone...Jot them down..

meiphones_brill

Silver
Nov 16, 2007
Slowly, put the knife down and step away from the window. We all understand how you feel - it's ok. We can get you some help if you'll come with us to a nice safe place...

H

Hayesimus

well, when i connect to iTunes its called iPhonimus lol. And the computer I use is a Dell so its called Dellimus. I'm thinking of getting an iMacimus haha

btw, in case you forgot, or you can't see my signature down there. My nickname is Hayesimus Duplantimus. so imus gets tagged on to everything with me Lolimus

jaydoc1

Contributor
Silver
Sep 23, 2007
well, when i connect to iTunes its called iPhonimus lol. And the computer I use is a Dell so its called Dellimus. I'm thinking of getting an iMacimus haha

btw, in case you forgot, or you can't see my signature down there. My nickname is Hayesimus Duplantimus. so imus gets tagged on to everything with me Lolimus
Hey it works with lots of stuff, like: dorkimus maximus. :laugh2:

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007

How did you ever come up with that?

I've seen you use it one everything, lol.

BTW - Go with the iMacimus. Better than those Dellimuses. ;)

- John

H

Hayesimus

How did you ever come up with that?

I've seen you use it one everything, lol.

BTW - Go with the iMacimus. Better than those Dellimuses. ;)

- John

I don't really remember how it began. But when i drink and there's a video camera around, I'm always like,"welcome to the Hayesimus Duplantimus show." lol. apparently in that frame of mind i think i'm a talk show host haha. and yeah i was an Apple so that i can get some of the things to go with the iPhone that may not be offered through the PC. like i just figure they are made for each other lol

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
I almost got my ass kicked once when I jokingly called mine "Tiffany the iPhone" (the latter pronounced IF-a-nee).

My wife said, "Please don't use that in public."

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
mine is John's iPhone too!
God.. what a great name!
John's UNITE!
I've met far too many Johns in my life.

I only have two memories from Kindergarten. One, my best friend saying "H, meh nam is Drew." and then licking my arm.

The other one is some blond kid coming up to me and saying "Hi, my name's John." and then I said" NO! THAT'S MY NAME! NAME STEALER!" then I punched him.

- John

wrhutch

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
Pottsboro Texas
I've met far too many Johns in my life.

I only have two memories from Kindergarten. One, my best friend saying "H, meh nam is Drew." and then licking my arm.

The other one is some blond kid coming up to me and saying "Hi, my name's John." and then I said" NO! THAT'S MY NAME! NAME STEALER!" then I punched him.

- John
I love it! It reminds me of a couple of years ago. My then 10 year old son and I had just left Karate and went into a fast food place. This kid in the fast food place walks up to my son and says "Hey you're a kid and I'm a kid, let's be friends.' I still tease my son about that to this day :)

H

Hayesimus

well when i was 6 my dad's friend was playin with a video camera and i was on the porch and i jumped off and landed next to a bush. and he was like Whoa, ya didn't break any limbs did ya?(meaning my arms and legs) and i look to the bush and am like,"uh. No?" haha. or there's the time i was in kindergarten and i got of the bus and threw up. walked a few feet more and threw up again. then they sent me home. and when i went back to school. i was like..."where did it go?" and then this girl was like,"your classroom is right over there." and i was like,"Uh, I know that." i thought she sounded so stupid because she didn't know i was talking about my throw up hahaha