What's your ringtone?

H

Hayesimus

Uh... savi? Will you do the honors? I think some of us are confused a little. :p

TechnoPhobicGurl

Bronze
Jun 23, 2008
I actually use the crickets one. I don't like ringtones, and have used only the vibrate since first having a cellphone. But with my case on, the vibrate only is too dull for me to hear (if its not in my pocket or purse)...so I added the crickets since they are pretty non-invasive as far as ringtones go.

Pinhead

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
What am i confused about i know he did not personally make the song i was just stating that i liked the song and the video..I know the song is from Kylie Monique what are you talking about?

rob2246

Jul 15, 2008
The music from the iPhone commercial and sometimes the music from Stewies Sexy Party from Family Guy.

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
Uh no they don't. It was about the exact same subject. Next year I'm going to start a thread that says when will they release 2.0 and see what sort of reaction I get.
LOL-I told you, new people haven't found the search button yet.

And I believe the confusion above is that it was your ringtone?;)

H

Hayesimus

correct. the confusion i was speaking of was that it is the ringtone i am using and that i made the video myself. Saverino was merely qouting a post i had made a few months ago.

SikShift

Zealot
Gold
Jul 22, 2008
Bradenton, FL
No, I'm not asking how to make a ringtone in case you're wondering. I'm just curious as to what ringtones you guys and gals are currently using.

I'll start off: I currently have "Six" by All That Remains set for everybody in my contacts list with the exception of my GF, she has "Differences" by Ginuwine ;)

BLIK

Bronze
Jul 17, 2008
No, I'm not asking how to make a ringtone in case you're wondering. I'm just curious as to what ringtones you guys and gals are currently using.

I'll start off: I currently have "Six" by All That Remains set for everybody in my contacts list with the exception of my GF, she has "Differences" by Ginuwine ;)

I have a guy saying ring ring and keeps getting louder