What's your ringtone?

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
Do the iPhone speaker surgery.

And on topic,

Either the crank ringtone, for general,

Or the chorus for hysteria (muse), sons of plunder(disturbed), I me mine (beatles), you know my name (chris cornell) for my contacts.

Of course that's not all

My favorite new ringtone is the ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny. Youtube it.

Black07SS

Dec 6, 2007
dumb question, on a regular 1.1.2 iPhone, how do i get ringtones that arent the regular ones it comes with?

kunfuzious

Bronze
Nov 3, 2007
Boulder
I use MNF too! I also use Scrat Hip Hop when my wife calls. She didn't like it when I was going to use The Imperial March. :eek:

LOL My wife would probably love Imperial March over her current ringtone:
"CrazyB*tch" by Buckcherry...It is growing on her though.

S

Starry

LOL My wife would probably love Imperial March over her current ringtone:
"CrazyB*tch" by Buckcherry...It is growing on her though.
I had CB on my phone (thanks to someone being onry) ... and I had my volume up really loud in the middle of a Sales Meeting with about 50 agents, the owners of the Company and what do you hear.... the part about "You F*** so good I'm on top of it" OMG everyone in my office had their jaws on the floor... and I just wanted to crawl under my desk and die... LOL... so it's changed... :)

guest0320

Silver
Nov 11, 2007
I found an old sound effects (FX) CD at the library.

I downloaded an old time "phone ringing" sound (the sound you would hear on the "listening" end of the call).
So my ringtone is the sound that the person CALLING me in 1950 would have heard.

It does confuse people who hear it.

Dana

RTWilliams2

Bronze
Oct 3, 2007
Slow Motion - Juvenile, set as my default tone
Until The End Of Time - Justin Timberlake, set for my girl

NickB

Bronze
Nov 28, 2007
mine is that song from the movie knocked up when theyre at the club LOL
That "swing" song? ive been trying to find that but can only find the video on iTunes. where did you get it?

My current ringtone is a clip from Night On Fire by VHS or Beta... (Plays in the party scene in "Grandmas Boy")

S

Starry

she does have a certain glow about her, doesn't she?
Ah thanks.. that's kind of you to say... Ya know for being a woman on here.. I've gotten more help from this place... You all are so freakin nice it's amazing... :) TY for all the kindness you've all shown... Might make me go change my ringtone to something sappy and lovey dovey LOL :)