Whatsapp

Jul 6, 2010
I noticed when I downloaded whatsapp on the iPhone 4 I do not get a notification of a message unless I have the app open... I thought it was push notification thats what the description says.. Is something wrong or is this normal? On the blackberry it is always open and I get a message like a text or blackberry messenger app..

Any suggestions?

Jan 16, 2009
Mississippi
I noticed when I downloaded whatsapp on the iPhone 4 I do not get a notification of a message unless I have the app open... I thought it was push notification thats what the description says.. Is something wrong or is this normal? On the blackberry it is always open and I get a message like a text or blackberry messenger app..

Any suggestions?
Do you have that app enabled in settings/notifications?

Jul 6, 2010
I did this and it is random that I get push alerts... You think it has something to do with im on WIFI only since I am in Europe roaming?

R

Read-Learn-Know

Hello people,

Is there anybody here that bought the Whatsapp application?
I am quite comfortable with the trial but sometimes the messages get deliverd so LATE!

Are there any changes to that when you buy this app?

And is there anybody who has the same problem?

Thanks,

Ciao:eek:k:eek:k

FavreFan77

Bronze
Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
I used it a lot as it's a perfect chartroom over wifi. Im being honest when I say that I didn't have any issues with lag. No app is perfect however and there was a recent update but think it addressed small bugs and a Persian langauge glitch etc.

It's well worth .99.

john.ngai

Bronze
Jul 4, 2010
I have been using whatsapp for almost a year now and it is great, highly recommended, did not have problems with lag.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

Camara81

Sep 3, 2010
I love whatsapp. Had it or about 5 months. It's just like a blackberries bbm. I like knowing when they receive and when there typing a reply. Pretty sweet app all in all

john.ngai

Bronze
Jul 4, 2010
I love whatsapp. Had it or about 5 months. It's just like a blackberries bbm. I like knowing when they receive and when there typing a reply. Pretty sweet app all in all

Agree! Really think that it is better than bbm because there are no PIN numbers tp remember and much more exciting to use.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe