When can we expect iOS 8.1 release?

jareknyc

Silver
Aug 27, 2007
NYC
Hey guys from your passed experience when does apple usually releases the new iOS software ? It's already 10 am in nyc and I don't see any sign of it. I am sure they are not working on improving it no more.

silvermoon

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 17, 2013
Washington
Hey guys from your passed experience when does apple usually releases the new iOS software ? It's already 10 am in nyc and I don't see any sign of it. I am sure they are not working on improving it no more.
It is still early. I checked if there was a new update available and it says "Your software is up to date". It's 8:40am Pacific time.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
yeah, especially with updates involving a whole new payments system... I think I'll let more intrepid individuals gamma test for me.

raqball

Evangelist
Gold
Jan 30, 2011
So. California
I am generally a chicken when it comes to beta software.. I signed up for but never installed the Mac beta and I've never installed the phone beta's either. However, I always install the official update as soon as it's available.

Backup before updating is your friend.. :)

Today will be no different so if it bricks my iPhone to the Apple store I will go, bricked phone in hand..