when can we expect to get the ichat update

Conan

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
any idea? i hope everyone had a great update today!
Next Update? No one knows exactly.. hope next update we get A2DP support and bluetooth file transfer O.O and the ability to make sandwhiches with our iPhones.Also I did have a great Update, thanks lol

ZodiacfreaK

Bronze
Jan 11, 2007
Unless there is a minor update between now and then, I think the most probable next time for an update would be simultaneously with leopard. Which would be sometime near the end of next month. As to what exactly it includes, no guarantees, but I am assuming it would most likely utilize a bunch of new leopard features.

DRabbit

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
Unless there is a minor update between now and then, I think the most probable next time for an update would be simultaneously with leopard. Which would be sometime near the end of next month. As to what exactly it includes, no guarantees, but I am assuming it would most likely utilize a bunch of new leopard features.
Agree, and I've been saying that all along. If you watch some of the Leopard demos at Apple.com you can see where some of the iPhone updates might be (like syncing notes and task lists). I can't WAIT to get Leopard... I'll be using my store credit to buy it :)