When do we get the $100 store credit?

gcvt

Zealot
Gold
Jun 21, 2007
San Francisco
In the open letter from Steve Jobs, he says they'll have details posted on the Apple site some time this week.

mm1250

Bronze
Jun 23, 2007
WHo knows

I'm sure they are putting something toghether so that it is almost impossible to get the credit. Like, cut out the actual serial from the phone box, the recipet, and a lengthy form process. Once you ge through all that, you will most likely see your gift card within 8-12 weeks.

Yet another way for Apple to screw us over.

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
WHo knows

I'm sure they are putting something toghether so that it is almost impossible to get the credit. Like, cut out the actual serial from the phone box, the recipet, and a lengthy form process. Once you ge through all that, you will most likely see your gift card within 8-12 weeks.

i never tought about it like that crap.. i hope that this does not happen ... pleaseeee

WolfmanXII

Bronze
Jun 14, 2007
California
find out this week. we just walk in, show them our phone and the register the serial number to see if it is valid for a refund then we get out gift card right then and there. haha. jk. i hope thats how it is though.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
WHo knows

Bit Harsh, there.
I'm thinking they'll do it from records they have from iTunes activation.

iPhone69

Bronze
Jul 13, 2007
South Florida
so I really hope we won't need our receipts to get the gift card, because i pretty much lost mine like a month ago.

R1 Kid

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
Wow, some of you are kind of harsh aren't you. How many other people/companies are quick to right a supposed wrong. Especially on a tech toy. I know i never got ANYTHING back from blackberry when they dropped the price after i bought a new one on day 1. Which i did a lot. Im just glad Steve Jobs is doing anything to soften the sting some.

I know I for one will be using that $100 to help purchase Leopard! Thanks again Apple!

Popdevil

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
I hope they give us a credit back on our CC, not a gift card.

WHODAT

Sep 6, 2007
Seems like they would have come up with something already this week.