When I log on to application web site does this modify my phone?

oab

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007
There are getting to be quite a few applications for the iPhone. Question--when I log on to one of the application web sites does this modify my phone? I logged on to both the typing speed test and the converter applications, now I'm worried that my phone may be modified in some way and will have problems when I update to 1.0.2. Thanks!

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
There are getting to be quite a few applications for the iPhone. Question--when I log on to one of the application web sites does this modify my phone? I logged on to both the typing speed test and the converter applications, now I'm worried that my phone may be modified in some way and will have problems when I update to 1.0.2. Thanks!
Now, problems will only appear when your phone is "jailbroken", or hacked - which is done via PC and can be a tedious process.

In short, web APPS don't affect upgrades, and you would KNOW if you had installed applications.

oab

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007
Now, problems will only appear when your phone is "jailbroken", or hacked - which is done via PC and can be a tedious process.

In short, web APPS don't affect upgrades, and you would KNOW if you had installed applications.
Thanks, I now feel better about upgrading.