When is iOS 5 definitely here?

MoneyMaker79

Genius
Gold
Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
I have yet to even check due to having morning classes. I'll check and most likely get the iOS 5 and iTunes once I get out of this dang class!

Emtronics

Sep 16, 2011
Peoria, IL USA
Apple has a tribute for Steve Jobs this morning and with that and everything else, I don't look for the update to hit iTunes until after noon CDT at least. Then standby while the servers are overloaded and become slow. Still, I can't wait.

Emtronics

Sep 16, 2011
Peoria, IL USA
Can't wait either but I heard Apple is having a tribute to Steve Jobs at their offices this morning so I doubt I'll see the update here on iTunes until after 3pm cdt. I wonder how slow and crammed the servers will become?

X1ggy4ever

Oct 7, 2011
Right Here
The clock is killing me!, i as well am one of the many with the iPhone 4 that will be holding out on the 4s and anticipating the release of the iPhone 5, so until then an update to ios 5 will just have to suffice.... Its the 12th already! Com'on lets have the ios update already! :)

Reactions: Terry M.

Terry M.

Contributor
Silver
Feb 27, 2009
Des Moines, Iowa
I'm at work and in the field. I'll keep checking this thread and the forums to see when it hits. Can't wait! I'm also skipping the 4s and keeping the 4 until the next phone comes out.

Sent from my iCafe using iPhone app

John07524

Oct 9, 2011
Lol guys
We can't wait.
I had my friend set his alarm for 12-3-5 to check for updates.

If you guys see that it's available please update.

Thanks again

Emtronics

Sep 16, 2011
Peoria, IL USA
I got my first iPhone, (4) about 3 months ago. I also got my second iPhone4 about 3 days ago. I decided to skip the 4S and wait until the 5 and if this OS upgrade is as good as the current OS I used now, I may wait until the iPhone6. lol I came from an Android which, at least for me, was Greek for "headache". I am completely satisfied with the iOS4.xx and this update is just icing on an already great cake.

Reactions: jarofclay73

Jsims1

Bronze
Apr 13, 2011
Man I'm so freaking pumped, I cant wait! However I'm at work right now and I think my they might update block me with their network restrictions. Probably gona have to wait till i get home.

MoneyMaker79

Genius
Gold
Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Can anyone help me with PKGBackup? I am now unable to do anything with it. It says to check the settings which I have done. Could it be a new version of it hasn't been released?