When is the iPad 3 coming out? iPad 3 release date.

Oct 25, 2011
When is the iPad 3 coming out? iPad 3 release date.
Technology site AppleInsider reported that Apple iPad 3 will be the first listed in March2012

Last edited by a moderator:

lemoon

Bronze
Oct 28, 2010
Yeah, that to be a long time, though there is any official indication when will the iPad 3 release, but I suppose it would be in the spring 2011. :rolleyes:

bastones

Oct 28, 2011
I was wondering the same thing. I was thinking about buy an iPad2, but I won't if iPad3 will be released early next year.
It is likely that the iPad 3 will be released early next year as was the iPad 2. While the iPad 2 is generally quite faster than the iPad 1, if you can, I'd wait for the iPad 3 to come out as it will likely come with a Retina display along with some other new or improved features - perhaps one of them being better quality cameras.

jareknyc

Silver
Aug 27, 2007
NYC
If I would be you guys I will already start lining up in front of Apple store just to make sure you will be the first one to get it...

Sent from my iPad

AndytheClown

Bronze
May 25, 2011
iPad 3? Well developer code will start showing up before we see anything about the device itself. Also they'll probable be an announcement about some company getting the contact to supply Apple with the new processors. So when those rumours start, we'll know that ipad3 would be getting closer. If I had to guess then it won't be until 2013. They'll want to flood the market with ipad2s first.