When Syncing, Apply or Reverting to what???

Discussion in 'iOS 9' started by iPutz, Apr 18, 2016.

1. iPutz

iPutz Zealot
    Silver

When syncing my iPhone 6 with iTunes on my Windows 7 PC, more often than not somewhere during the process two buttons labeled "Apply" and "Revert" pop up at the bottom of the Summary page, however there is no indication of what I might be either "Applying" or "Reverting" to. Any Ideas??

2. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

http://science.opposingviews.com/revert-itunes-mean-12816.html

3. iPutz

iPutz Zealot
    Silver

Thanks Napoleon for the quick reply. If that article were correct, would that not occur with with every sync session? My only reason for syncing is because I have made changes to the information either in my phone, my computer or both and if I didn't want to keep the changes why would I start the process to begin with?? Additionally, this doesn't occur with every sync session, only 3 out of 4 times on my phone but rarely with my iPad and I can guarantee that there are changes to every iPad sync session because I do not sync the iPad as often as the phone. If this was happening because of changes to other data or apps then why the huge disparity of this occurring between the iPhone and iPad? My iPhone and iPad are set up almost the same as far as apps and other data are concerned. It would still be nice to see a list of specifically what iTunes believes is being changed so I can spot any changes that I didn't initiate or don't approve of. Again, thanks for the help.