When will I get my iPhone back?

oriolesfan23

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
Virginia
I sent my iPhone in for repair on Friday, and it just arrived at the repair center this morning. On the tracking page it says that they are currently diagnosing the problem. Will they ship it back this evening, so I will get it tomorrow? I'm not sure what time they close tonight...I'm hoping that there is still a chance that the status will change from "diagnosing" to "awaiting return" tonight! I figured that some of you have probably had experience with this, so you may know if they usually ship it the same day they fix it..

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
Hope you get it back soon!

So what happened to YOUR iPhone to have you send it in? Just curious. =)

blackcat

Jul 16, 2007
I dropped mine off yesterday to the Apple store for the same problem, although mine was unresponsive at the bottom. They told me I'd have it back by Friday due to the Holiday. It still says shipment to repair center pending online:oops:

oriolesfan23

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
Virginia
Yay! It just updated at 10:00pm!

• Step 2 - Service
    Repair completed (05-Sep-2007)

• Step 3 - Return
    Product Shipped (05-Sep-2007)
    Shipped via FedEx Air with tracking number ***
Does this mean that they fixed my iPhone? Or could I be receiving a brand new one?

jonallan

Jul 1, 2007
Based on your last post, I assume that they were able to repair yours. I sent mine in for service on Friday and they received it today. In step 2, my status shows that mine was replaced.

Step 1 - Request
Product received by repair center (04-Sep-2007)

Step 2 - Service
Product Replaced (04-Sep-2007)

Step 3 - Return
Product shipped (05-Sep-2007)
Shipped via FedEx Air with tracking number XXXXXXXXXXX