When will it be out?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Savannah

Aug 11, 2006
Has there been a set date yet of when the iPhone will be coming out? Also do we know who will be carrying this phone at first? I am a cingular customer and we never seem to get the new cool phones first.

Jamal

Aug 13, 2006
From everything that I have read they are talking about a release date early next month. I can't wait for it to come out so I can go check it out in the store.

applegeek

Aug 17, 2006
I haven't been able to find anything on a release date or who will be carrying this phone so I would dare to say that they are not going to be released anytime soon. :(

techie

Aug 23, 2006
It has been said just recently that this phone is going to hit the market with a big bang and is going to sneak under even the most advanced tech geeks radar. I am curious to see if Apple will be able to get this phone on the market without everyone knowing when it is coming.

Ebony

Aug 25, 2006
I also have not been able to find any information about a release date? I wonder what the big secret is, don't you think if they hyped this phone a little more that they would sell more of them?

techie

Aug 23, 2006
Just an update! I have been reading more and more that this phone is never going to happen and that all the pictures that we have been seeing all over the net are just a hoax.

IAMFLY

Sep 10, 2006
Are you serious, this whole thing is a joke, I don't believe it, that is just crazy, I just joined just so I can see when iti s going to be released, wow I am shocked.

Ebony

Aug 25, 2006
IAMFLY,

Please do not take one person's opinion of what they have read to heart. While there are really no plans as of yet as far as the marketing and release of this phone I am sure that it is in the making and that Steve Jobs is just trying to make an unexpected explosion on the market.

Jamal

Aug 13, 2006
Well here is the latest update that I have been able to locate on the iPhone it was written by Fox New just 2 days ago!

"We continue to expect Apple will announce its iPhone sometime in the next four to six months," Piper Jaffray Senior Analyst Gene Munster wrote in a research paper on Sept. 11. "That said, we have not seen any concrete evidence that the product is near completion or launch."

artp01

Oct 4, 2006
www.teenhut.net
I checked with few sites yesterday to find that the product is due in early 2007, may be in Jan itself. But on 26th September there were an introduction given on iPhone. I would love to get more details on that.

Oct 25, 2006
The only thing that I have seen is that it is supposed to be out in january 07 I think. but I haven't seen anything as far as who will be carrying the phone or anything like that. I haven't really seen to much about it yet, just that it is supposed to come out.