When will the iPad 3 be released?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

RyansTitan05

Contributor
Bronze
Aug 21, 2008
Anyone heard any rumors or anything on the iPad 3? I'm ready to buy one and figured the 3 would come out soon!

Any ideas?

Feb 1, 2012
The iPad 3 release date is rumored to be right around the corner. Although the price of the iPad 3 has yet to be released it is very likely that it will follow the same structure as the current iPad 2. Secondly the iPad 3 is due out in March/April 2012 which means we are just now passing the halfway mark since the iPad 2 was released. Now you decide you’re self it is better to buy the iPad 2 or wait for the iPad 3.

FuelieNova

Contributor
Silver
Aug 3, 2008
Im thinking at this point I will wait it out and see when the new one is released. This will be my first iPad.
Tom

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
I've got my fist full of $ ready to buy this new iPad. Now, I'm chomping at the bit waiting for the big reveal and order date! I AM STOKED! This will be my very 1st iPAD!

Now, I will join the revolution finally!

Mommy

Zealot
Gold
Feb 19, 2011
NY
not certain if I will or not .......it has to be an amazing improvement
I want Gorilla Glass and Waterproof coating thinggy ma chiggy and super duper batterie and I consider it
No need for camera improvement never even use it
I agree Karen, I have the 2 and it's doing just fine. I don't use the camera and I just got the Targus keyboard with it, so it feels new again lol.

JubJubJub

Dec 22, 2011
Rumour mills are going nuts with a March 7 release date for the iPad 3. The retina display on the 3 is going to be amazing and set the bar really high for any competitors (not too mention lte, better cameras and faster chip.)