When will the iPad 3 be released?

Discussion in 'iPad 3' started by RyansTitan05, Jan 20, 2012.

1. RyansTitan05

RyansTitan05 Contributor
    Bronze

Anyone heard any rumors or anything on the iPad 3? I'm ready to buy one and figured the 3 would come out soon!

Any ideas?

2. Jmbaker429

Jmbaker429 Evangelist
    Gold

There are a few threads already on this subject. There's rumors that it will be released in the next few months.

3. iPhone Development India

The iPad 3 release date is rumored to be right around the corner. Although the price of the iPad 3 has yet to be released it is very likely that it will follow the same structure as the current iPad 2. Secondly the iPad 3 is due out in March/April 2012 which means we are just now passing the halfway mark since the iPad 2 was released. Now you decide you’re self it is better to buy the iPad 2 or wait for the iPad 3.

4. FuelieNova

FuelieNova Contributor
    Silver

Im thinking at this point I will wait it out and see when the new one is released. This will be my first iPad.
    Tom

5. Sharunda

Sharunda Genius
    Gold

I've got my fist full of $ ready to buy this new iPad. Now, I'm chomping at the bit waiting for the big reveal and order date! I AM STOKED! This will be my very 1st iPAD!

Now, I will join the revolution finally!

6. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

I might finally join the family this time around.

7. Sharunda

Sharunda Genius
    Gold

This must be a special, awesome, fantastico iPad if U (Napoleon_PhoneApart) are actually considering buying one this time around! I'm in good company. AWESOME! We welcome U with open arms!

Now, git in line! O_o No ditching! Me FIRST! :D

8. imutter

imutter Genius
    Gold

not certain if I will or not .......it has to be an amazing improvement
    I want Gorilla Glass and Waterproof coating thinggy ma chiggy and super duper batterie and I consider it
    No need for camera improvement never even use it

9. Mommy

Mommy Zealot
    Gold

I agree Karen, I have the 2 and it's doing just fine. I don't use the camera and I just got the Targus keyboard with it, so it feels new again lol.

10. JubJubJub

JubJubJub New Member

Rumour mills are going nuts with a March 7 release date for the iPad 3. The retina display on the 3 is going to be amazing and set the bar really high for any competitors (not too mention lte, better cameras and faster chip.)