When You Walk Into an Apple Store, Which Section Do You Hit First?

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I head straight for the iPhone cases. I never end up buying any, though. I always order them online.

Lon

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 5, 2010
Alaska
I always hit the iPads first. Partly because they are right by the front door, but mostly to see how much faster they are compared to my old clunky iPad one!

Sent Using iCafe App

Sassytallsista

Contributor
Bronze
May 22, 2010
Texas
I head straight to the Desktop area first...then accessory walls

Sent using iCafe app

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
Depends, but now it's the Retina MacBook Pros.

Adriano73

Contributor
Bronze
Jan 17, 2012
UK
I head straight for the iPhone cases. I never end up buying any, though. I always order them online.
Me too, except I do buy. And often!

I could open an iPhone case museum!

Zanthe

#apple
Gold
Aug 9, 2007
I went to the Apple Store today. I didn't know which direction to go in...so I left. :p

ZR_Yancy

Genius
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Florida
Last time I was in an Apple store was when I bought an iPhone 4. I went straight to the back, got my phone and left. I didn't feel like standing around any longer because I had been waiting in line for hours. I was over it.

bballrob

Genius
Gold
Oct 11, 2009
Alaska
I'd enjoy an Apple store to walk into.

Sent from iPhone 5 using iCafe app
I'm in this camp. Our nearest store is 2.5 hours away. But here's a funny little story.

I have 8 children who range in ages from 19 down to 7. THis past weekend, my wife and I were driving up to where the Apple Store is with the 4 youngest, ages 11, 9, 8, and 7. THe night before we left, when the youngest one heard where we were going, the first thing he asked was, "Can we go to the Apple Store?" They love to go in there, saddle up to an iMac, and just play on some of their game sites until I'm done dreaming. The best part is, I have NEVER had an Apple employee say anything -- to the kids, or to me -- about them playing on the various iMacs, MacBOoks, or iPads. I guess they figure if they get em hooked young, they'll be Apple customers for life.

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
I stepped foot into my local Apple store for the first time since October on Friday night 8/2/13. I was approached right away by a sales rep and then I lingered at the front after being approached because I was buying an iPad Mini for my mother for her birthday on Sunday. It took about twenty minutes to get soemone to take the order and then another five for someone to bring the iPad mini out and only a minute to be rung up.

After finally finalizing the transaction, I breezed passed the iMacs, the beautiful creatures they are and mozied over to the accessory wall. Then I left. The mini is cute but I'm waiting for the monster iPad 5!

On a regular visit I would go to the speaker area and the headphone area. I take a look at the cases, but rarely buy them as I am usually set for cases. However speakers and earbuds I am always on the hunt for after research of course.