When your on top, they wanna bring you down !

akilgore23

Bronze
Oct 24, 2007
Albuquerque NM
aggieman that dog/rat in your pic gives me nightmares

no but your right the Tilt is ok

Bone

Zealot
Gold
Feb 11, 2008
boo haters! I have had some of the supposedly best phones money can buy and I will never part with my iPhone.

Last edited by a moderator:

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
boo haters! I have had some of the supposedly best phones money can buy and I will never part with my iPhone.
just depends on what you use your phone for. I love the iPhone and use it as my main phone, but I have to keep another phone for when I need my phone as a bluetooth modem or when I want to use GPS or if i am on vacation and want a decent camera and video. For someone who is not a "power user" the iPhone is fine. I love it. But i also have to keep my N95-3 at least until the next iPhone comes out. If iPhone 2 has all those features the N95 is gone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rockky

Bronze
Aug 8, 2007
In terms of it's unmatched interface, no doubt the iPhone is THE phone.
But 'converged devices' go, feature wise, it's not in the top 5....the Tilt IS undoubtedly número uno.

Hookem99

Bronze
Feb 12, 2008
Deep in the heart of Texas
iPhone hate is everywhere. Check out the link below, interesting read. Just thought I would share. The AT&T Tilt actually looks pretty nice, or maybe the built in GPS sounds really nice.
http://specials.msn.com/Tech/MobileLifestyle.aspx?GT1=40003

Yeah, I got a lot of hate Tuesday. I was standing in line (for 2 hours) to Caucus here in Texas, so I broke out ole trusty to check email and poll results ect, and boy the hate started. Then of course it doubled when I moved to the Hillary line (from the Obama folks, who mostly had BB's)......yeah it was REAL fun.....:mad:

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
5 cool options? Hardly. The Tilt is the best of those phones, and I hate it. What an ad.

- John

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I almost bought the tilt.. but iPhone won me over
Your name would not be nearly as awesome if it was 'TiltTony'. Also note that Chris did not create an Everything Tilt site. :cool:

- John

H

Hayesimus

yeah so at work people keep getting smartphones and whatnot now. like my operator got a Tilt. and its alright but i just don't think it looks nice. and another coworker of mine has a MotoQ which he complained about initially and my friend erin and her bf both have blackberries. anyway, they are always tryin to be like oh well i just don't want to be limited. and i'm like... huh? limited how? and they are like aren't you limited to iTunes. which i don't really know how they mean. i was like,"i don't ever feel limited." and then i show them my new rotary dialer app and they are all like... "crap!" lol.

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
Your name would not be nearly as awesome if it was 'TiltTony'. Also note that Chris did not create an Everything Tilt site. :cool:

- John

Yeah TiltTony would have to be my poker name lol