Where are all the oldschool posters?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

iphonenut

Bronze
May 17, 2007
I leave for one weekend and the entire board is filled with new people! (welcome, by the way)

it's like a completely different board.

roll call: where are all the OGs?

Saiko

Bronze
Jun 3, 2007
I was here early june, I dunno if I am considered old school or not.

I'm just waiting for activation... Going on like 33 hours or something. >:|

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I leave for one weekend and the entire board is filled with new people! (welcome, by the way)

My guess is that they were obligated to some "family time" after camping out for the iPhone. I expect everyone will be back in form this week (save for July 4th).

-Chris

lasquintanas

Bronze
May 21, 2007
It's hard to fit in posts in between "My volume isn't loud enough" and "i'm still waiting for activation...

Still here looking around mostly till it dies down a bit.

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007

Busy playing with our phones. I've done nothing but tweak it and synce it and play with it, since I got it. lol

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
I been pretty busy playing with this new device I picked up Friday night, but I'm still checking in from time to time. Way too much to do on the iPhone to be distracted by a clunky old computer. :)

iphonenut

Bronze
May 17, 2007
I been pretty busy playing with this new device I picked up Friday night, but I'm still checking in from time to time. Way too much to do on the iPhone to be distracted by a clunky old computer. :)
I'm with you cols...I've been playing with this thing non stop. I'm glad to see most of us got the object of our collective desire :laugh2:

spacerog

Bronze
Jun 11, 2007
www.spacerogue.net
Been to busy playing with my iPhone! That and catching up on all the work I didn't do because I was posting to this board! I'll still be checking in once in a while though. Won;t be able to do it at my previous level of activity but I'll stick around.

- SR