Where are the best places to find new iPhone Apps?

jjmancini

Dec 9, 2008
Hey Everyone!

I am new to this forum, but I am a longtime reader. I am always looking for new apps, and was curious what site or tools you use to find new apps?

J.J.

Dec 10, 2007
blacked out
Well, if you're jailbroken there's no better place than cydia for apps. There are additional sources within cydia you can add which will allow you to see and download even more apps. And then of course there's the app store for errything else.

JoeT

Silver
Dec 18, 2007
Tampa, FL
Browsing the App Store is painful. I always look for apps at AppShopper.com.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Cydia and Appstore are pretty much the only places to actually get apps that are allowed to be discussed on this site. Just a gentle word of warning.

jjmancini

Dec 9, 2008
Great Suggestions!

I've have been searching around a lot lately, and I found a site that I think is a lot better than the other app farms. This one is actually unique.

FreshApps.com

I think it's the best.

But freakydeaky I think your right for jailbroken apps that cydia is the place to go. Any other good ones?

SmartAlx

Zealot
Gold
Jun 7, 2007
LOL. What a sneaky spam. Appshopper is pretty much the place to go. The site is easy to use. And they keep on top of changes pretty well. It has great filters. You can filter free from paid... price changes, updates and new apps too. And their feeds are easy to use. Their addresses are easy to type into the feed reader apps. I check the feeds several times a day.

There's installer too.

Elbacanazo920

Bronze
Dec 23, 2007
Bronx, NY
No problem spreading the love cause this is actually the first place I check for APPs. All the heads up on limited time only free APPS, I find them here. Always giving credit where it's due.

SmartAlx

Zealot
Gold
Jun 7, 2007
Wow two spammers in one thread. LOL. Might want to wipe the brown off your nose. Haha. Just kidding. We all love EIC. It is my goto place for all of my iPhone news, gossip, instruction, and general discussion... all except for app news.

EIC used to be my first place too until I found www.appshopper.com. I trust a website dedicated to app news a lot more than the desire of people to share apps they think are cool.