Where are the video podcasts?

Popdevil

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
I search on Apples iTunes for video podcasts and it shows a tv screen next to the podcast but it never shows the picture. Am I doing something wrong or is it that the iPhone can't play them?

Also, where can I download video podcast and watch them on the iPhone?

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
I search on Apples iTunes for video podcasts and it shows a tv screen next to the podcast but it never shows the picture. Am I doing something wrong or is it that the iPhone can't play them?

Also, where can I download video podcast and watch them on the iPhone?
I think the deal is if you launch them from within the Podcasts section of the iPod app they will only play the audio. If you launch them from the Videos section of the iPod you should get video. Try that if you haven't already ...

Popdevil

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
I think the deal is if you launch them from within the Podcasts section of the iPod app they will only play the audio. If you launch them from the Videos section of the iPod you should get video. Try that if you haven't already ...
Yes that worked. I never noticed them before in the Video section. I guess since I have a ton of video's and the podcast are at the bottom that I never saw them. Thanks again. I wish Apple would change this though. Give the option for TV in the podcast section.

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
Yes that worked. I never noticed them before in the Video section. I guess since I have a ton of video's and the podcast are at the bottom that I never saw them. Thanks again. I wish Apple would change this though. Give the option for TV in the podcast section.
Glad it worked - and yeah they should probably re-work that a little ...