Where are videos located on your PC

Stoldit

Bronze
Aug 17, 2007
I was using another computer due to no Vista support 64 bit, now I am using my 64 bit system.

However, the shows and music I bought on my other computer are not visible here.

How do I get that stuff that i bought on the other computer onto this 64 bit system.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
move onto a portable storage device (flash drive, external hard disk, cds, dvds, etc), and add the files to the new PC's iTunes. all of your stuff should be in your C:\username\My Documents\Music\iTunes\iTunes Music... unless you put them somewhere else.

You will then have to "authorize" the computer to play the purchased content. If you are not going to be using the old computer anymore, you should "deauthorize" it. This is because you can have only 5 computers at a time authorized to play the content, so if you get rid of an authorized computer, you might run into problems authorizing future computers.

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
Also everyone should know the 1.1.3 update took care of the Vista Problems.

I was using another computer due to no Vista support 64 bit, now I am using my 64 bit system.

However, the shows and music I bought on my other computer are not visible here.

How do I get that stuff that i bought on the other computer onto this 64 bit system.