Where are you getting your iPhone on iDay?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Iloveiphones

Genius
Platinum
Aug 5, 2010
chatsocially.com
Where will you be camping out at this Friday? Or where you go in after work to see if they have any left. I have a lot of back up plans.

1) AT&T store
2) Walmart
3) AT&T store
4) AT&T store
5) AT&T store
6) best buy
7) best buy
8) RadioShack

One of these stores has got to have one!

tybirdtybird

Contributor
Bronze
May 6, 2010
Westfield, In
I was at bestbuy last year for my preorder pickup my 4s at 8am walk out the door at 8:30 am. I was the only one there :) Bestbuy called me night before ask me what time I like to come in. They open up early just for preorders.

Iloveiphones

Genius
Platinum
Aug 5, 2010
chatsocially.com
Just received word from my mom that we will only we able to go to the AT&T store and Walmart on Friday...which are in town and we will have to visit the other stores I mentioned on a later date. Grr

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

Lon

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 5, 2010
Alaska
Just received word from my mom that we will only we able to go to the AT&T store and Walmart on Friday...which are in town and we will have to visit the other stores I mentioned on a later date. Grr
Do you mean to tell me you didn't pre-order! :eek:

Lon

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 5, 2010
Alaska
I'll just be hanging out waiting for UPS to Text me and let me know it has been delivered to the UPS Store where I have all my mail delivered. :D

Deke736

Bronze
Jul 24, 2008
Near St. Louis, MO
I wish I could say I will be sitting at home waiting, but I will be on a flight back from Philly. I should be home around 2 in the afternoon, and I hoping that there will be two sitting on my porch when I arrive!

showaccord97

Bronze
Jul 20, 2010
Near Raleigh NC
Unfortunately I'll be at work from 7a fri to 7a sat... So I won't get mine until Saturday morning when I get home...unless I can talk my wife into getting our 6 yr old and 6 week old twins out to bring it to me...yes I'm getting it Saturday lol

btitus

Contributor
Silver
Apr 7, 2009
North Carolina
Pre-ordered from BestBuy. Was told it would be available Saturday when I pre-ordered but hope that it will be on Friday instead since I'm off. Working 8am-8pm Saturday and I would go crazy sitting at work all day and then having to drive to the BestBuy store after work ;o(