Where best to order 4S two weeks out?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

bams50

Contributor
Bronze
Nov 23, 2007
I checked all the local stores and none have a 4S in stock. They all say they can order it for me, paid in advance, and about 2 weeks' wait.

Of course, I can always order online, I'm assuming the same wait time.

So, question: Is one better than the other at this point? Now that a couple weeks have gone by I wonder if it's different. Also, if I have a problem or need help and direct ordered, will a store be willing to help me face to face, same as they always have been when I've bought there?

Your opinions appreciated.

dorrien12

Bronze
Oct 13, 2011
I checked all the local stores and none have a 4S in stock. They all say they can order it for me, paid in advance, and about 2 weeks' wait.

Of course, I can always order online, I'm assuming the same wait time.

So, question: Is one better than the other at this point? Now that a couple weeks have gone by I wonder if it's different. Also, if I have a problem or need help and direct ordered, will a store be willing to help me face to face, same as they always have been when I've bought there?

Your opinions appreciated.
If you buy it at a store, make sure you can purchase AppleCare+ at the same time. Then if you have questions you can deal with Apple. Of corse you can deal with them without the AppleCare+, but you only get 90 days phone support without it vs 2 yrs with it.

Also can you just reserve one on Apples site and pick it up the next day, that's what I did last week?