Where can I download QuickPwn?

TAEWING59

Bronze
Jul 12, 2008
i decided to re-jailbreak my iPhone... where is the QuickPwn download?

unnecessary

Bronze
Jul 20, 2008
I have yet successfully did the DFU mode with the windows version of Quickpwn. I tried at LEAST 25 times. I gave up.

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
With the new WinPwn/QuickPwn the last few steps in the process makes sure that your in DFU mode before you can continue the jailbreak :laugh2:
-So you cant fail

unnecessary

Bronze
Jul 20, 2008
With the new WinPwn/QuickPwn the last few steps in the process makes sure that your in DFU mode before you can continue the jailbreak :laugh2:
-So you cant fail
well thats the problem. Apparently its not going into DFU mode because Quickpwn wont continue. Says "im in the wrong mode". Hold home button for 5 seconds, then hold home + power buttom for 10 seconds, release power button & continue to hold home button, Process failed.

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
Are you doing it all "fluidly/smoothly"
-Such as are you holding the home button then letting go of it to then hold the power+home buttons and stuff...?

Or are you going from step to step?

unnecessary

Bronze
Jul 20, 2008
Are you doing it all "fluidly/smoothly"
-Such as are you holding the home button then letting go of it to then hold the power+home buttons and stuff...?

Or are you going from step to step?
yes I tried it that way as well. From the research I read, I assumed it would take a couple of tries to get it, but I've done it over and over again, more than 20 times. Quickpwn still says it failed.

unnecessary

Bronze
Jul 20, 2008
already buddy, ill do that when i get home, im still at work listening to people complain about the Bold being $400 up front -=X