Where can I find a topic on data warnings?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by kyleplusitunes, Oct 2, 2011.

1. kyleplusitunes

Silver

Can someone link me to a relevant thread please

2. kyleplusitunes

Silver

Could not find any relevant threads on high data users. Moderator harassment

3. Bennyboy

Bennyboy Genius
    Platinum

4. kyleplusitunes

Silver

Thanks. Sorry napoleon!

5. Lon

Lon Evangelist
    Gold

You already started a thread on this. Nobody wants to hear your bragging on how you overuse and abuse the system.

6. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

You should be careful what you post publicly. Harassment? You want to follow up on that?

7. MuddyPaws

MuddyPaws Zealot

I doubt it's harrasment. I have had my hand smacked plenty of times. They do their job, I do my job (give them someone to smack) :D It's all good in the end unless someone holds a grudge.

Now I don't know the history between you two but I get the same crap from some people on here. How is it over use and abuse if you are simply using it? If my contract says unlimited.....how could ANY level of use be considered over use or abuse? Just because I use more than you? I could have bought a 2 gig package. But I didn't. I paid more for unlimited.

They gave me an all you can eat buffet....no actually they didn't GIVE it to me, I PAY for it. I'll be darned if i'm going to feel bad for eating all I want. If you want to sit down and have a glass of water and a slice of bread, go at it. But don't give us grief for using what we pay for.

8. kyleplusitunes

Silver

Me and Napoleon have a love hate relationship. We love each other but he hates when I consistently make the best forum topics

9. Rugaby

Rugaby Genius
    Gold

Best is a relative term.