Where can I find sounds for when I dial a number?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Aug 1, 2007
Wouldn't that break things when you have to enter a number for some kind of phone system?

Press 1 for English - "One" instead of the beep tone for 1

termleech

Zealot
Gold
Sep 7, 2007
McPherson, KS
If you download iFuntastic, use the file explorer then go to the System Sounds folder, they are located there. I'll have to double check tonight when I get home the exact path, but I know I accidenlty overwrote one of them when I was customizing system sounds.

HanHookie

Sep 9, 2007
http://iPhonesounds.googlepages.com/home

There you will find male vocals simply saying 0-9, star and pound. I haven't changed them myself for fear of handicapping my phone of successfuly using touch tone automated phone systems. I imagine that would muck things up, but i dunno. Sexy female versions of the dialpad sounds coming soon...within the week...

HanHookie

Sep 9, 2007
Original iPhone System Sounds

If you download iFuntastic, use the file explorer then go to the System Sounds folder, they are located there. I'll have to double check tonight when I get home the exact path, but I know I accidenlty overwrote one of them when I was customizing system sounds.
If you need them...I upped original system sounds there as well (for backup purposes when altering system sounds)...

I also made those whimpy system sounds louder... check the site...

colombianito

Bronze
Sep 12, 2007
If you need them...I upped original system sounds there as well (for backup purposes when altering system sounds)...

I also made those whimpy system sounds louder... check the site...
niiiiiice !

by the way, changing the sounds you hear when you dial will not affect the effect of the tones the machine on the other end hears when you dial the number.