Where do I get NES emulator?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

jerrettpaul

Bronze
Sep 10, 2007
Denton, TX
yeah i have the apptapp installer widget. right now im getting BSD subsystem, im not sure what it does but i guess i'll find out. anyways all i see is the doom app. i cant download i brickr, because i have iTunes 7.4

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
yeah i have the apptapp installer widget. right now im getting BSD subsystem, im not sure what it does but i guess i'll find out. anyways all i see is the doom app. i cant download i brickr, because i have iTunes 7.4
Ok, I think you're confused (or I am). AppTap is a Windows/Mac software. The "Installer" widget is software for your phone and you use AppTap to get the Installer widget on your phone. So just to clarify, AppTap and the Installer widget are two separate things.

As far as your issue, if you click on the Installer widget on your homescreen, you should see a list of programs to download straight to your phone. If you don't see the NES program, have you tried first installed the Community Sources? Once you do this, a lot more programs appear in Installer.

I hope this helps. If it doesn't, then go to http://iPhone.natetrue.com/nesapp/ and download the NES application yourself. Then download WinSCP, connect to your iPhone using user:root pw:dottie and then browse to your Applications folder. Now transfer the NES.app folder (that you downloaded) into the Applications folder on your phone. Now restart your phone and you should see it on your homescreen as a widget. (To get roms on there, use WinSCP again and put your rom files (*.nes) into var/root/Media/ROMs/NES