Where do i get the screenshot utility for iPhone?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

420greg

Silver
Jun 26, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Can anyone point me toward the name or where i can get the screenshot utility for iPhone?

Thanks!
It is part of the Dock program. After installing Dock flick the sunburst towards the center of your iPhone screen to get the 'sunbeam' to expand. Scroll up the sunbeam until you see the gray 'snapshot' icon and tap. In about 2 seconds you will here the shutter sound.

The capture will be in the camera roll album in the photos app.

Stevonw

Silver
Sep 14, 2007
UK
It is part of the Dock program. After installing Dock flick the sunburst towards the center of your iPhone screen to get the 'sunbeam' to expand. Scroll up the sunbeam until you see the gray 'snapshot' icon and tap. In about 2 seconds you will here the shutter sound.

Thanks, how do i take pics of my Slide to unlock screen though :sick:

colombianito

Bronze
Sep 12, 2007

well, i have the dock 2.0 and i believe the screenshot option became available on version 2.0.5, could you please point me as to where to download the version 2.0.5 and also...if i was to decide i want to unistall the dock application, how do i do it ?

thanks

one1

Bronze
Sep 20, 2007
Signal Mountain, TN
One thing about the sunburst location is that it is right over the trash can so when you go to delete something such as when in the photo album, it always brings up the sunburst and in my case takes a screen shot that I have to delete again without trying to hit the sunburst and make this process even longer.

There's gotta be a better place for that sunburst or a better option for bringing it up.

DeeRector2

Bronze
Aug 30, 2007
im doing exactly that and hearing the shutter tone but no pic is going into that folder.

colombianito

Bronze
Sep 12, 2007
well, i have the dock 2.0 and i believe the screenshot option became available on version 2.0.5, could you please point me as to where to download the version 2.0.5 and also...if i was to decide i want to unistall the dock application, how do i do it ?

thanks

anyone ? please ?