Where is Europa?

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
People have lives. It's getting nicer outside and folks are not indoors on their computers or playing with their mobiles. Maybe Kevin and Mindi got hitched and are on their honeymoon.
You should all go out and have some fun and leave your tech behind for a day or two. That's my plan.
Couldn't agree with you more. Had a bad spring break and couldn't really travel because my car was getting repaired. However, I'm going to be finishing this semester soon and I'll hopefully be traveling all around the country and taking a break from my current boring life.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Couldn't agree with you more. Had a bad spring break and couldn't really travel because my car was getting repaired. However, I'm going to be finishing this semester soon and I'll hopefully be traveling all around the country and taking a break from my current boring life.
Life is what you make of it, you should never be bored. ;)

PinkBanana

Zealot
Gold
Feb 16, 2010
Burnley, UK
Exactly. People have lives outside eic...I don't come on everyday, well I do but I don't post everyday. I'm normally just on to see new stuff that's happened. Like new themes and stuff.

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
Life is what you make of it, you should never be bored. ;)
I definitely wish that was the case. But when all your friends are busy with their studies and you're the only one who has spring break and don't even have a car to travel, that must be boring.

iNinja

Zealot
Gold
Aug 8, 2008
UK
I was missing for a few weeks - where is the where's ninja thread? Or the Ninja appreciation thread? Or the... haha. Joke.

I miss Kev's dry whit too! And the spellchecker. :)

IllusionEntity

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 3, 2010
Borough Green, Kent, UK
Nobody got fired. I exchanged emails with Kevin right after the site launch. He's fine, but felt the need to take a break from the site.

While there is certainly a void without both Kevin and Mindi, I'd be hesitant to say the forum is "falling apart". With that said, I sure do hope we see them back here. I've always said that it's the members that make the forum and they are a very large part of this community.
I didn't mean it was falling apart literally, Chris. You are doing a cracking job whether they're here or not :) its just a joke post :)

Santa

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 2, 2009
Colorado, USA
You've all inspired me. I'm going to open my window and let a little fresh air in!

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
I was missing for a few weeks - where is the where's ninja thread? Or the Ninja appreciation thread? Or the... haha. Joke.

I miss Kev's dry whit too! And the spellchecker. :)
In my defence, I did ask where you were hiding. I thought you'd converted to the darkside and became the "droidninja".

:)

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
iPhoneWarrior..I'm amazed to see you as the new moderator. When was that honor bestowed upon you? Please go easy on me. I may have to clean up my act around here.

iNinja

Zealot
Gold
Aug 8, 2008
UK
In my defence, I did ask where you were hiding. I thought you'd converted to the darkside and became the "droidninja".

:)
You don't know me at all do you... ha. After those 3 days as WindowsMobileNinja, I realised it just didn't have the same ring to it! ;)

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
You don't know me at all do you... ha. After those 3 days as WindowsMobileNinja, I realised it just didn't have the same ring to it! ;)
lol. I'm only messing with you. I can't honestly believe you bought a Win Mobile, I was like, "What was he thinking?".
I'm glad you realised that you made a silly mistake and rectified it. :)

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
iPhoneWarrior..I'm amazed to see you as the new moderator. When was that honor bestowed upon you? Please go easy on me. I may have to clean up my act around here.
lol. I think it was about a week ago, Chris created a thread here. You don't have to clean your act up, you've always been sound ;)

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
This thread called to me across time and space, waking me from my slumber to ask the question:

What the hell is this "Where is Europa" crap?!?!

Where's my thread?! Where is the love, people?

There's gonna be some real trouble when I get back, believe me.

Well, back to bed. No cookies for anyone.

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
This thread called to me across time and space, waking me from my slumber to ask the question:

Don't worry, we love you too Naps :D

Oct 24, 2010
Denver, CO

Welcome back Kevin. You may have Europa beat on the where is Naps lately, but those were spread out through random threads.

Aug 31, 2010

Kati and I even added toilet pics for your return!