Where is our credit?

tylerdw89

Jul 3, 2007
Lets not get upset just yet...they said "next week" which includes tomorrow. If they don't post anything by then, you can get the pitch forks and flaming torches out.

Conan

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
I ated everyones credit..MWHAHAHAHAHAHH iam soo evil and stuff....but seriously I doubt anyone on this board knows where the credit is

mjeagent

Bronze
Jun 28, 2007
Northern Virginia
Maybe Jobs is waiting to do it Friday evening to allow people to flood the stores over the weekend. A friend of mine who works at the Apple Store in McLean, VA said that he was told by his manager that this weekend is typically one of the worst sales weekends they have in the year, so it would make sense for them to do this late on a Friday to try and boost sales over a normally slow weekend.

SoccerSpartan20

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
huh

what are you talking about? the 100$ credit? now that we're on the subject, how do we go about getting it back? Do you have to go to the store where you bought the phone at?

princess_80854

Silver
Jul 16, 2007
i still wont believe the 100 dollar credit until i get it. there has to been some catch or unbelievably restricted guideline to receive this "credit".
It's available now. You can get your credit by going to the Apple site. Here is the link:

Last edited by a moderator: