Where should I order at?

ITS ME DAVID

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 8, 2010
L.A C.A
Btw some RadioShack have them instock check there site then go to cell phones then choose Apple then left choose your carrier then choose help me find then enter your area code and see which store has it around your area

ITS ME DAVID

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 8, 2010
L.A C.A
Btw some RadioShack have them instock check there site then go to cell phones then choose Apple then left choose your carrier then choose help me find then enter your area code and see which store has it around your area

Napoleon PhoneApart

Genius
Platinum
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
I walked into my local AT&T store this morning and walked out with a black/slate 64 gig iPhone 5 (in perfect, pristine condition). They received a shipment of 64s just yesterday and said they had "oodles" in stock. They even told me I could go home and think about it because they had so many. Needless to say, I snapped one up then and there.

Maybe your local AT&T store has iPhone 5s in stock and you just don't know it. Rick (Upload) said his local AT&T store got their shipment yesterday as well.

Just a thought...

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I walked into my local AT&T store this morning and walked out with a black/slate 64 gig iPhone 5 (in perfect, pristine condition). They received a shipment of 64s just yesterday and said they had "oodles" in stock. They even told me I could go home and think about it because they had so many. Needless to say, I snapped one up then and there.

Maybe your local AT&T store has iPhone 5s in stock and you just don't know it. Rick (Upload) said his local AT&T store got their shipment yesterday as well.

Just a thought...
He already ordered one, so he's locked into a pending upgrade state with AT&T (just like I am) and they wouldn't be able to sell him one even if they had them in stock. He has to wait for his order to ship.

BTW, who just waltzes into an AT&T store this morning to check LTE speeds on their display phones and walks away with a new iPhone 5? You suck. :p

Napoleon PhoneApart

Genius
Platinum
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
He already ordered one, so he's locked into a pending upgrade state with AT&T (just like I am) and they wouldn't be able to sell him one even if they had them in stock. He has to wait for his order to ship.

BTW, who just waltzes into an AT&T store this morning to check LTE speeds on their display phones and walks away with a new iPhone 5? You suck. :p
That would be yours truly!

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Don't worry, Mac; I'm in the same boat as you. I'll keep you company while Naps taunts us as we wait for our shipments from AT&T. :)