Where to buy 4S

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

dinosaur1

Silver
Nov 10, 2007
There is no Apple or AT&T store nearby that has a 4S in stock. I am
supposed to sell my iPhone 4 tomorrow. What to do what to do?

canamera

Zealot
Gold
Dec 28, 2009
Toronto Ontario, Canada
it is normal for stores to be out of stock right after the launch of a new iPhone....you should have preordered it! ...And you also should have only sold your phone after having your new one...

dinosaur1

Silver
Nov 10, 2007
it is normal for stores to be out of stock right after the launch of a new iPhone....you should have preordered it! ...And you also should have only sold your phone after having your new one...
no big deal, I just don't know if I will get it quicker by having one shipped to me or if I should wait for a store to get them in stock?

canamera

Zealot
Gold
Dec 28, 2009
Toronto Ontario, Canada
no big deal, I just don't know if I will get it quicker by having one shipped to me or if I should wait for a store to get them in stock?
It really depends on the demand in your area...When the iPhone4 was launched last year here in Toronto, it was about 2 months before you even heard of stores having them in stock...It's a tough call man....

bls8195

Bronze
Apr 23, 2008
Texas City, TX
I went to a place that was very empty and most people didn't or still don't know about. Target, they have a mobile center in electronics, and they did receive the iPhone 4s, thats where I bought mine even 5 days after launch. Just got mine.