Where to buy invisible Shield

kingofthechi

Bronze
Oct 15, 2007
do they sell it in stores?
i need it for the first iPhone but I don't have time to order online and wait for shipping because I leave to Mexico in 2 days.

bacon_and_rice

Bronze
Jul 9, 2008
i remember going into the mac store by my work, they had invisible shields for sale for the entire macbook, i didn't check for iPhones, but iPhones cases and such were on the wall. they ran about $5 more than they do online. not bad for fast convenience.

kingofthechi

Bronze
Oct 15, 2007
I heard about them being in Best Buy but they never said a date they will be sold there but I'll go and see if they are there

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
Good luck man :)
-You can find almost anything hardware/software related at Bestbuy you gotta be prepared to a higher "premium" +tax with their items ;)

kingofthechi

Bronze
Oct 15, 2007
yeah man I am not worrried about the price all I want is my phone to be protected especially with all the dust in Mexico you know.

kingofthechi

Bronze
Oct 15, 2007
Where in Mexico? The coastal tourist beach towns? Or in a major city?
I am going to a state called Durango it's in the northern part of Mexico. I am have family over there so im not going to a resort or anything like that

kingofthechi

Bronze
Oct 15, 2007
so i went to best buy and they don't sell them there yet so i just bought the ones the had there hioe they work for a while