Where to check out the keynote?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

robhon

Silver
Mar 17, 2007
Anyone know the very best place to check out Steve Jobs' keynote on Monday? Any chance there will be a video stream anywhere?

wot_fan

Silver
Mar 7, 2007
Chicagoland
web.mac.com
I wouldn't be surprised if it is on Apple's site pretty quickly. I am sure that anything of importance regarding the iPhone will be posted here shortly after it leaves Steve's mouth ;).

ccarlson6

May 5, 2007
I wouldn't be surprised if it is on Apple's site pretty quickly. I am sure that anything of importance regarding the iPhone will be posted here shortly after it leaves Steve's mouth ;).
Do you know what time he is going to deliver his speech?;)

robhon

Silver
Mar 17, 2007
This past January I think it was Engadget where I was watching rapid postings from the floor at Moscone Center. But that was a difficult way to watch it. I'm doubtful whether it'll be available but I was hoping there would be a nice video stream somewhere.

robhon

Silver
Mar 17, 2007
If I remember correctly, this past January it was several hours after the keynote that it was finally posted on the Apple site. And then so many people were hitting it you couldn't hardly view it.

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
i think gizmodo or engadget s offering to text you up to the minute details whenever something important happens.

the PHDs

Bronze
May 21, 2007
im sure the first person who hears/ sees a video from EI,
and there are a lot of us,
someone will post it here...
it shouldnt be long

timschizzle

Bronze
May 22, 2007
doubtful

They would take the date off the commercials if it was getting delayed... and secondly, i used macrumors.com last year to find out what was happening, and it refreshed like every minute with something new that steve jobs said. I also have it set up so that I get texts wit up to the minute texts from macrumors, I have to work, so this way, if Jobs drops a bomb and says something like "the iPhone will be available TODAY!" i can take my lunch break and speed to the AT&T store.

this is also on the gizmodo homepage.
"Less than 5 seconds to publish. That's how fast our new liveblogging system will be on Monday's Apple Keynote at 10AM PST."

May 6, 2007
United States
Anyone know the very best place to check out Steve Jobs' keynote on Monday? Any chance there will be a video stream anywhere?
The keynote will be at 10:00 A.M. PST tomorrow. I believe some sites, like engadget, have links to live streams, one of which I will try to find again and post it here. I am just planning on watching highlights later on or checking out this site for the latest news ;). I wish I could watch it but don't think I will have the time to watch it live.