Where's KNK?

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
Seems like it has been a good several days since I've seen any witty / bizzarre / witty and bizarre comments from KNK anywhere around.

Where's he at? Off working on an intense Monster Yacht design? Or maybe testing safety features with a crew of stewardesses on some Lear Jet?

Jhors2

Bronze
Nov 11, 2007
Hes probably flying in a G5 keepin it real and kickin back with all the fine ladies :cool: lol, I have noticed that as well, KNK EVERYONE MISSES YOU!

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Isn't that the beauty of an iPhone though? You can post on your favorite forums even whilst having a life. Just wait till others aren't around.

I think he's been captured by the government.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Hasn't been here since the 31st. Hmm...

KNK.jpg

- John

Last edited by a moderator:

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
This post is what I was thinking of posting yesterday... but thought it would sound like im obsessed with his post so decided not to... Guess I was not the only one wondering where he was... Think he did make a post though something about it being his birthday

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
This post is what I was thinking of posting yesterday... but thought it would sound like im obsessed with his post so decided not to... Guess I was not the only one wondering where he was... Think he did make a post though something about it being his birthday
I figure we're not obsessed - but missing his posts - they add a fair bit of fun / help / entertainment each day ...

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
He is probably on a late night bender, one that lasted since the 31st. Head layed down at the stage drool pooling on the floor. Strippers stealing all his money.

Or he could be busy designing a yacht, or and airplane for some random millionaire.

Who knows?

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
Naaah, he heard that Eve Mendes checked into Cirque Lodge in Utah and decided that now was as good a time as any! ;)

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Just an update....I did hear from the legend that is KNK. He's alive and well...just tied up with that four letter word WORK. He promised to be back on EIC shortly.

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
Just an update....I did hear from the legend that is KNK. He's alive and well...just tied up with that four letter word WORK. He promised to be back on EIC shortly.
...and the men in the forum offer up a collective groan. They were all looking forward to hearing about Eve.

kylegod

Silver
Jan 1, 2008
Bethlehem, Pa
Haha. Same here. I almost made a thread just like this.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
KNK doesn't seem like the type to let a little thing like work get in the way of posting here.

Definitely captured by the government.

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
where's the: "Where's iamtko?" thread?

hmm
*slips back into hiding

phsycology

Zealot
Gold
Dec 29, 2007
Bolton, United Kingdom
lol same I thought that everyone might think that I'm just the noob who stalks KNK LOL.