Where's my edge?

xcissexc

Aug 9, 2007
i decided to uninstall a few apps i didn't use. the apps were wetool, summerboard, pfirewall, wespot, summerboard theme fix, wetool-us and a few others and after restarting my phone my edge is gone. i have tried soft and hard restarts, just restarting the springboard, putting it in and out of airplane mode and syncing with iTunes and still no edge. what do i do? i don't want to restore

xcissexc

Aug 9, 2007
no i don't but i actually got it to work. i just tried different combinations of airplane mode, restarting the springboard, and soft/hard restarts. i finally got it to work doing a hard restart in airplane mode. but just one question, boss prefs allows you to toggle edge wifi and bluetooth all seperatly right? so i could turn edge off without being in airplane mode

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Yes, if you're jailbroken, I would consider it an essential app. I've had no service issues before, and a simple toggle of the Edge button in Bossprefs sorted me every time.

xcissexc

Aug 9, 2007
ok thanks il keep that in mind for future reference.

xcissexc

Aug 9, 2007
ok so one more question. i looked at boos prefs and read the more info. if i install it does it just add features to the iPhones settings app or is it its own app? i installed advanced preferences (i think thats wat its called) a while ago and it just added more options to iPhone settings app. also when i installed it it reset ALL my settings, will that happen if i install boss prefs?

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
No, it's its own app that works separately from the system settings Applet.